We are looking for a dishwasher to join our Hershey Pantry Team. If you are looking to be part of team that works together and enjoys coming to work, give us a call!
- Medical Benefits
- 401K Match
- Flexible Schedule
- Employee Appreciation
- Ensuring the availability of clean dishes by washing dishes, pots, pans, and flatware.
- Preparing dining areas and kitchen for next shift by cleaning and restocking dining areas and cook stations.
- Cleaning machines and appliances used in the kitchen, such as coffee makers, pots, and pans, mixers, etc.
- Unloading and storing deliveries.
- Sweeping and mopping floors, especially in the event that items are broken or spilled.
- Taking out the trash and rinsing garbage cans.
- Supporting other restaurant staff members by assisting with other tasks, as needed.
- Experience in a professional fast-paced kitchen.
- Common sense and a superb work ethic
- Ability to do repetitive work proficiently and quickly
- Problem-solving skills
- Friendly and happy
- High energy level and a high stress tolerance
- Ability to work a flexible schedule of day shfits, weekend shifts, and holidays; along with, flexibility of role-wise to accommodate business levels
Please to fill out an application (the link to our applications is at the bottom of the page) and/or send your resume to email@example.com