The Hershey Pantry is a well-respected, family owned and operated business dedicated to excellence in both food quality and customer service. Here at the Hershey Pantry, we work together to deliver the best dining experience to our customers as possible!
Our Line Cooks enjoy working as a team to provide the best breakfasts, lunches and dinners in Hershey PA. Cooking and presenting our meals to meet not only the Hershey Pantry Standards, but to our customers expectations.
- Medical Benefits
- 401K Match
- Flexible Schedule
- Employee Appreciation
- Prepare food to the exact HPRG specifications and high standards, including food presentation
- Supervise a well maintained and organized area in accordance with HACCP standards and general organizational standards
- Work with management to monitor sanitation and food handling in accordance to HAACP and ServSafe guidelines.
- Keep up to date on new menu items and changes in procedures for current menu items
- Handle multiple tasks and work well in environment with time constraints.
- Be a team player with a positive attitude.
- Experience in a professional fast-paced kitchen; including working on a hot line and grill.
- Knowledge of cooking procedures, food-preparation, food-presentation, kitchen equipment, and safety rules
- Common sense and a superb work ethic
- Ability to do repetitive work proficiently and quickly
- Problem-solving skills
- Friendly and happy
- High energy level and a high stress tolerance
- Ability to work a flexible schedule of day, night, weekend shifts, and holidays; along with, flexibility of role-wise to accommodate business levels
Please to fill out an application (the link to our applications is at the bottom of the page) and/or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org