Love your job and join our team at The Hershey Pantry!! The Hershey Pantry is a family owned, multiple award winning, high-volume restaurant. We are looking for servers to provide professional service to every guest who dines at our restaurant.
Our Servers enjoy working as a team to provide the best breakfasts and lunches in Hershey PA. Servers ensure that our guests have an enjoyable dining experience with exceptional customer service. Accurately taking guests orders, serving the meals and drinks and clearing tables; while seeing to the guests in a friendly happy manner.
- Medical Benefits
- Flexible Schedule
- Employee Appreciation
- Provides warm and friendly service to each customer throughout the experience.
- Possesses proficient knowledge of the menu and able to explain choices, informs them of current food & beverage promotions and answer any questions.
- Writes food and beverage orders accurately on paper and quickly enters into POS
- Delivers the order and follows up after the delivery making sure that the order is excellent in every way.
- Practices pre-bussing as you go and maintains table appearance
- Collects payment for drinks and/or food served following our established accounting procedures for all transactions.
- Keeps work area clean
- Adheres to all safety and sanitation policies and procedures throughout shift.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all co-workers to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate
- Server Experience
- Capable of learning a POS system
- Excellent communication skills
- Detailed oriented, organized and accurate
- Common sense and a superb work ethic
- Ability to do repetitive work proficiently and quickly
- Friendly and happy
- High energy level and a high stress tolerance
- Ability to work a flexible schedule of day shifts, weekend shifts, and holidays; along with, flexibility of role-wise to accommodate business levels
- Year-round position
Please to fill out an application (the link to our applications is at the bottom of the page) and/or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org